FLV is one of the most popular video formats, and it can be played on many video players. However, it can’t work in iMoive. This is a bad news for many iMoive users. Luckily, we can use Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac to edit it, and then convert FLV video to iMoive format. It offers an optimized preset Apple Intermediate Codec.
How to Convert FLV to iMovie by Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac
Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is an effective video converter. It has basic editing features such as trim and effects, and you can easily convert FLV/MKV/MP4/WMV to iMoive, FCP, Avid MC, Premiere Pro, etc. with customized profile by editing. Though Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is an affordable tool, if you choose it, it will benefit you a lot.
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-77376153.html
- Soft32 Download: http://dimo-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac.soft32.com/
Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac’s advantages:
1. Convert more than one hundred formats, like MP4, MKV,AVI etc.
2. All of the electrical devices can be converted to optimized.
3. More efficient than other video converters.
4. Download/edit movie and make ISO from Blu-ray or folder
5. Edit,enhance your video files.
5. Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.12(Sierra),10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
How to convert FLV to iMovie on Mac
Step 1: You need to download and install Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac.
Step 2: Add FLV file you want to edit by clicking “Add File”. Click “Select Format” button to go select “iMovie(*mov) as output format from “Editor” category.
Step 3: Click “Settings….”button to go to setting tab,then set video parameters and audio parameters.
Tips: Furthermore, you are provided some useful edit functions cropping, trimming, adding watermark,adjusting,effects for pre-editing your video files so that you can simplify your iMovie editing.
Step 4: Just click the “Start” button to finish converting FlV to iMovie (11/09/08) for editing.
Tips: Remember saving the output files before the final conversion process. After the conversion, click “Open” to locate the result videos and then launch iMovie, choose File > Import > Movies…, to import the converted FLV video into iMovie; prepare for editing.
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 Macs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 Macs). Get your needed one at purchase page.
Lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV with all audio and subtitle tracks; Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4; Convert Blu-ray to almost all popular video/audio formats and devices; Copy Blu-ray to ISO/M2TS; Share digitized Blu-ray wirelessly.
A professional DVD ripping and editing tool with strong ability to remove DVD protection, transcode DVD to any video and audio format, and edit DVD to create personal movie.
An all-around video converter software program that enables you to convert various video and audio files to formats that are supported by most multimedia devices.
A mixture of free HD/4K video player, music player, Blu-ray/DVD player, video recorder and gif maker.
- Open DJI Phantom 4 4K Footage in VLC
- Easy way to backup DVD movies with Subtitles
- Cannot Open MKV files in Premiere Pro on Mac? Fixed
- How to Upload Canon 5D Mark IV 4K to YouTube
- Best Workflow to Edit Phantom 4 4K in Avid Media Composer
- Unlock Region Code DVD for playing freely
- Import and Edit FLV in After Effects
- How to Rip Blu-ray with the Right Subtitles in Windows/Mac
- [Solved]DaVinci Resolve does not import MOV files
- How to Solve MOV and Davinci Resolve Incompatible Issues